Dimensions of the rubber band: The round shape of the rubber can me measured either by the diameter or the LFL (Circumference devided by 2). Most people measure the diameter in inches (“) or millimeters (mm). The thickness and the width is always specified in millimeters.
Packing: The rubber bands can either be packed in polybags or in paper boxes.
Polybags: Common weight of rubber band per polybag are:
- 100 grams rubber bands x 40 bags per carton (=4kgs/ctn)
- 150 grams rubber bands per polybag X 100 bags per carton (=15 kgs/ctn)
- 200 grams rubber bands per polybag X 80 bags per carton (=16 kgs/ctn)
- 300 grams rubber bands per polybag X 60 bags per carton (=18 kgs/ctn)
- 500 grams rubber bands per polybag x 20 bags per carton (=10 kgs/ctn)
- 1000 grams rubber bands per polybag x 20 bags per carton (=20 kgs/ctn)
- 1000 grams rubber bands per polybag x 30 bags per PP woven sack (=30 kgs/sack)
Paper boxes: Depending on the size of the box, the weight of rubber band in each box can be packed accordingly. Commonly weights of rubber bands in boxes are 25 grams, 50 grams or 100 grams per box.
Delivery: usually we need about 30 to 45 days for production.